What happened to Alazar?

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, August 22, 2008, 07:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shade

Ah, in that case you serve Snare, Shade plays turbo. I'll put in a word with the big guy. Last I checked your brother thought I was sociopath, unfortunatly.

Ungatt Trunn II

A sociopath? WHAT IS THAT?... anyways, good deal then.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Shade on August 22, 2008, 07:32:55 PM
Bah! Everyone knows I don't pay my workers :P

Anywas, the chain of command is as follows (durign the occasions in which we are working together)
Snare and I are for the most part equal to each other, but Snare is the senior player, so I usually follow him, there is no real servant-master thing between us though.
Beneath us are Oblit and Ally, who are also equal to each other
Beneath that is random workers who are in Ally's clan or otherwise affiliated with us
Beneath that is our entry level position
And beneath that is a little position we like to call 'Dave'

Yes and that was the first lesson I learned here, also remember when we where claned in trident together, you never paid me there after I practically set you up to win!.....was I not supposed to say that or dose everyone know anyway?

Shade

Everyone knows, and I wouldn't care anyways, I did far worse things that round ;P

The Obliterator

You can have a bro account so that you can both play and the admins will whatch what you do to make sure you are not a multiple
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

I spoke to alazar over msn a few times though he was pretty inactive...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.