Shadow's maxxing service

Started by Shadow, August 18, 2008, 08:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

I completely agree with Kyle. And hey, good on ya for doing something about it. I tried arguing about it to a certain point, as you said Wolf must have changed his mind or something...
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Heh, been a while since we agreed on an argument on forums. It's a nice change hehe.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Shade

Ahhh, my bad, never read through that topic. In that case, carry on.

taekwondokid42

Can we have the admins look into making a rule?

That is the only reason this is happening. We can't even touch unclanned players in the no-leaders set up. The maxing service is ruining the game.

Shadow

That's the idea. Hopefully everyone who thinks that maxxing for defense is a legit tactic will change thier tune when they realize they can't take land. I'll stop as soon as we get some input from the admins on the issue.

taekwondokid42

I changed my tune before you started this. I don't even know if all of this is necessary.

Shadow

Now it just needs to be made official ;)

I'm an impatient jerk I know, but I hate bureaucracy. Sometimes people just need a push in order to understand how easily these things can be exploited.

The Lady Shael

Okay, I've been waiting for wolf to get online to talk about this before dealing with this, but unfortunately the round is becoming unplayable so I'll put down a temporary rule until me and wolf can decide what to do.

No more maxing for the rest of the round. Maxing someone intentionally will result in a disabling of both players for the rest of the round.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

wolf bite

Shael contacted me on Cell Text. I agree with her. We are now going to need to pull out of the dust some of our programing talks about making intentional maxing not work. Some of them were beyond Shael's ability at THAT time. But she is really really good now. We will get this fixed soon.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Lady Shael

Yes. Until we can figure out a fix for it.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.