Siblings.

Started by taekwondokid42, August 12, 2008, 09:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taekwondokid42

Post here if you have any siblings who has played in the last 2 months at redwall.

I have a sibling, but he has not played in over a year.

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

taekwondokid42

oh, and post who they are.

Shadow

that's up to him

i did send you his name in game though
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

thomaskreisman

I would like to know who your brother is, I am teaching my sister how to play right now.

pippin the mighty

Quote from: thomaskreisman on August 12, 2008, 10:20:14 PM
I would like to know who your brother is, I am teaching my sister how to play right now.
He's well known.

Firetooth

Everyone knows who my bro is...and if you dont...why the heck are you viewing this post?? :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Lady Shael

I have one, as some of you know. =) My sister played as Benedetto last round, and she's Lost Doll this round. And she's reading this right now. =p
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: The Lady Shael on August 14, 2008, 06:15:12 PM
I have one, as some of you know. =) My sister played as Benedetto last round, and she's Lost Doll this round. And she's reading this right now. =p
ya your sister saved my butt more than a few times.

Firetooth

Quote from: The Lady Shael on August 14, 2008, 06:15:12 PM
O_O shes doing quite well...not as good as me though (but I am pwning)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.