Tom And Firetooth

Started by thomaskreisman, August 04, 2008, 12:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomaskreisman

Lonny the vole ran, she ran as fast as she could, BAM! A huge axe landed in her face.
"Hahahaha" laughed a tall ferret "You can't escape from Tom The Engineer." The ferret pulled this axe out of the young vole's face.
"Great throw, Sir," said a brown rat standing next to him.
"Pippin, go get my coat, it's cold here!" Barked Tom.
"Yes, Sir." The rat scurried off.
"Now let us move, we must catch that traitor, Firetooth." Tom and his army of 77 million rats, 110 million stoats, 99 million weasels, 3 adders, 7 crows, and a black fox set off to hunt down the wild cat known as Firetooth.

Firetooth

Firetooth smiled as he padded through the undergrowth. These fools were not true warriors, once he reached the marshes their heavy armour would trap them, then him and his small army of 10million stoats in light, camouflauged armour would ambush the fools. He was carrying over three hundred billion stolen cash from his enemies.
  He looked at his soldiers, mean, and uncaring. He drew his own sword and licked the blade, as if it was covered in blood. Many of his happiest days had been spent killing, and today would be a bloodbath.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

Pippin trotted of to get Toms coat, muttering to himself,
"Do this, Do that, he never stops!".
He carried on through the undergrowth until he reached a big opening, which he could millions of creatures in. Pippin made his way through the jostle until he came to a big tent near the rear, were he went inside.

thomaskreisman

Tom grunted as he took his coat from pippin then kicked him away "go find something useful to do!"
and then they where off.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Stop" ordered Tom. He then whisperd something in pippin's ear that made him snicker.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahhhhh" A dead stoat fell from a rock edge around the swamp.
"Raaaaaaaaa!" Toms massive army, each one carrying a bow and some arrows rose up and surrounded Firetooth's "army". Millions upon millions of arrows rained down on Firetooth and his stoats like acid rain, killing everywhere it landed, unfortunately Toms archers where not the best at aiming and one of  them came down and landed in Pippin's shoulder. Tom just laughed and kicked him into the swamp.
Firetooth's army managed to make a swift retreat.
"follow them, follow them all the way to hell's gates" yelled the ferret warlord who was now in his mad killing frizzy of a mood.

Sharptooh

Ah but you didn't count on Sharptooth and his army of 77 billion rats coming to help his brother, did you?

Firetooth

lol
and tom, you cant just do a battle like that. I could've (do) have a abumsh of 9.5million (that was a trick) troops waiting to kill you all, it has too be posted over a long period...not just power played in one post, lol.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Firetooth on August 05, 2008, 10:45:38 AM
lol
and tom, you cant just do a battle like that. I could've (do) have a abumsh of 9.5million (that was a trick) troops waiting to kill you all, it has too be posted over a long period...not just power played in one post, lol.
I never said that I couldn't cheat when I made this topic, go ahead and counter attack me.