I am new here

Started by ShaDowPONYride, August 04, 2008, 02:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meestir amayzing

Quote from: Scarwake on August 06, 2008, 10:22:38 PM
I'm assuming that was a suggestion to ShadowPonyRide and not a rude comment towards my actions...

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties

i think you assumed wrong  :)

ShaDowPONYride

Quote from: wolf bite on August 07, 2008, 02:34:00 PM
Welcome to our game and forum. It is always good to have another person that knows the basics (at least) before they start.

Some things you should know. We are a friendlier community than most sites like this one. We also like to keep the forum an easy to read and clean place. Anything someone can say with a swearword a wise person can say without one. Pay attention to our Mods, they are here to help you.

Again, welcome.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)

thats alot ill tone it down now and just play the game

thomaskreisman

Quote from: ShaDowPONYride on August 08, 2008, 12:15:04 AM
Quote from: wolf bite on August 07, 2008, 02:34:00 PM
Welcome to our game and forum. It is always good to have another person that knows the basics (at least) before they start.

Some things you should know. We are a friendlier community than most sites like this one. We also like to keep the forum an easy to read and clean place. Anything someone can say with a swearword a wise person can say without one. Pay attention to our Mods, they are here to help you.

Again, welcome.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)

thats alot ill tone it down now and just play the game
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Scarwake on August 06, 2008, 10:22:38 PM
I'm assuming that was a suggestion to ShadowPonyRide and not a rude comment towards my actions...

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties

Yes, that was directed at ShadowPonyRide ... I should have been more clear about that  :P
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Scarwake

Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album