Clan Lockout

Started by Shadow, August 12, 2008, 09:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we get rid of the 72 hour clan lockout rule? it's still effective on reg. I wanted to change clans and now I'm stuck.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

idunno

Wait 72 hours.  It's not like you run that often anyways.

Shadow

I know, but I seem to remember that feature getting removed, and i want to make sure this isn't some leftover bit of forgotten code.

idunno

If I remember correctly it's supposed to be still left there, to prevent clan hopping.  I don't think that has changed (unless I missed something.)

Shadow

I remember a long argument about it ending in a future solution being worked out and that rule removed.

Shael?

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Shadow on August 13, 2008, 03:48:42 PM
I remember a long argument about it ending in a future solution being worked out and that rule removed.

Shael?
Shael has been gon allong time, where is she?

Firetooth

Quote from: thomaskreisman on August 14, 2008, 01:58:25 AM

Shael?
If unlike me in Britain she has nice weather...probarbly holiday

And I seem to remember it getting removed after Shadow started an arguement saying that it doesn't prevent hopping because you need to be locked for this to happen, which is true.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Firetooth on August 14, 2008, 08:28:54 AM
Quote from: thomaskreisman on August 14, 2008, 01:58:25 AM

Shael?
If unlike me in Britain she has nice weather...probarbly holiday

And I seem to remember it getting removed after Shadow started an arguement saying that it doesn't prevent hopping because you need to be locked for this to happen, which is true.
ya your right it is.

The Lady Shael

Sorryyy, I've been on vacation. >.< Forgot to tell you people.

And yes, the 72 hour rule is still in effect, I haven't officially removed it yet. I was gonna talk about it with wolf first before I did anything.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.