I swear

Started by Checkerpaw, July 01, 2008, 08:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkerpaw

Every time I log in to Turbo there's an asterisk sitting by the name of Firetooth, indicating he's online.  By my admittedly unscientific personal experiences, it would seem Firetooth is logged on RWL at least 12 hours of the day.

Ok, so that's a bit of an exaggeration, but seriously.  What if anyone wants to try making a run on Firetooth or murder him or take him out or something?  Nine times out of ten that person logs on to do the deed, he's going to find Firetooth already there sitting online.

Firetooth, please find some other hobbies so I can take you out one of these days without having to worry about us onlining each other.  Thank you!
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Firetooth

Tis over checker!
Originally, bob and I were joking, I was feng, he was fleshy fingers, everyone thought I was the real feng.
Somebody thought bob was ME.
So, we had a great IdeA OmIdAYS:

First he changes to firetooth.
Feng joins up as bob.
Im feng.

SOMEONE*eyes them*leaked the plan though.
So, bob changed his name from firetooth to bob, and I changed my name back to firetooth.

And if you want ta take me out two things:
Have the courage to tell me who you are
Try another round as Im indy this round, if you damage me when I cant defend myself, I'll revolt then hit you back hard.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on July 01, 2008, 08:44:26 AM
Tis over checker!
Originally, bob and I were joking, I was feng, he was fleshy fingers, everyone thought I was the real feng.
Somebody thought bob was ME.
So, we had a great IdeA OmIdAYS:

First he changes to firetooth.
Feng joins up as bob.
Im feng.

SOMEONE*eyes them*leaked the plan though.
So, bob changed his name from firetooth to bob, and I changed my name back to firetooth.

Right, I heard about the leak and knew you were Feng and that you've now changed your name back.  All of that is irrelevant to my original point, though.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Firetooth

Well, Ive had nothing to do for two days xD alot of the time I check for mail for 1min then log out again, and if you wan't to run, just message me and say"done running?" or espy me and if I have no turns you know Im not running+no one was grabbing off of me so I was using my 80 or so turns to make more net ;)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

CobyCopper

As for me, I'd personally rather think about a stupid game than my ex-girlfriend as for Sunday. Sorry--I'd just prefer not to think of her that much.

Alazar is Back

Back to the original point of this topic. Checker you should NOT swear on the forums, it is bad form young chap. :D

Firetooth is young. He doesnt have a job and other things to do so naturally he has more time than the rest of us, I actually was thinking about this a couple days ago. :P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

CobyCopper

All I can say is Summer Vacation. I'm usually more busy myself over summer with friends, but a few of them are doing summer session so I neither can nor will hang out with them all the time. If I disappear for a day or two, odds are I am out.

Firetooth

Quote from: Alazar is Back on July 01, 2008, 09:47:28 AM
Back to the original point of this topic. Checker you should NOT swear on the forums, it is bad form young chap. :D

Firetooth is young. He doesnt have a job and other things to do so naturally he has more time than the rest of us, I actually was thinking about this a couple days ago. :P
Lol, other then lazing around, going out to play cricket once a day, eating, sleeping and homework, I dont do much else, my job is maximum idleness ;)

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on July 01, 2008, 11:29:33 AM
Quote from: Alazar is Back on July 01, 2008, 09:47:28 AM

Lol, other then lazing around, going out to play cricket once a day, eating, sleeping and homework, I dont do much else, my job is maximum idleness ;)

Word
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

taekwondokid42

Now I'm confused.

what other names does Bob go by?

Firetooth

atm he's Bob-Sama
*Claps self* Hmm I deserve a medal for that :)