Snare & Alazar: Topics Merged & Closed

Started by Firetooth, June 25, 2008, 10:20:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

stop the flame baits and flames and Ill stop the flames, deal?  :P Even if you dont want to post, just shut your mouth and let your ingame actions do the talking.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on June 25, 2008, 10:20:13 AM
stop the flame baits and flames and Ill stop the flames, deal?  :P Even if you dont want to post, just shut your mouth and let your ingame actions do the talking.

Oh, that's slick, sticking in another dig or two while pretending to take the high road.  Real classy.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Death

I think they are mature enough for "shut your mouth and blah blah blah" to not bother them. And imo if they care about this community, they will at least tone it down, because this is exactly the kind of thing that has killed multiple Proms.

Firetooth

Was I flaming or flame baiting? I admit Im an idiot with an idiotic temper, but Im not gonna carry this on. I even admitted I flamed, lol.
Quote from: Checkerpaw on June 25, 2008, 10:27:04 AM

Oh, that's slick, sticking in another dig or two while pretending to take the high road.  Real classy.
haha, thanks death
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Quote from: Death on June 25, 2008, 10:34:44 AM
I think they are mature enough for "shut your mouth and blah blah blah" to not bother them. And imo if they care about this community, they will at least tone it down, because this is exactly the kind of thing that has killed multiple Proms.

The community is falling apart. We need Peace back.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sharptooh

Seriously, what are you playing at, I remember a time when I had great amounts of respect for both wolf snare and Alazar, Snare particularly, however sadly those days have passed, now I have little or no respect for either of them.

You continuosly:

-Flame (even if someone flames you first doesn't make it ok)
-Apoligise then do the same thing again and again, eg. I'm sorry I swore continuosly, two days later you test the filters (that one aplies to ally particularly)
-Abuse bugs, which really drops my opinion of you guy's (clan hopping)

You do these amongst various other things I could dig up but am not bothered to at the moment, seriously get your act together, I know people that have a seriously bad opinion of rlw because of you, your supposed to be part of our elite, and represent us, so I have one thing to say:

STOP IT NOW!

Shadow

It's been said before.

I think we just need to let it die off on its own by not starting any new topics about it. The point has been made many times, and out community is coming apart at the seams over it. Time to let people choose a path and play it out in game and start getting along here before RWL goes down the tube like so many other proms.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Sharptooh on June 25, 2008, 11:52:32 AM
  Seriously, what are you playing at, I remember a time when I had great amounts of respect for both wolf snare and Alazar, Snare particularly, however sadly those days have passed, now I have little or no respect for either of them.

You continuosly:

-Flame (even if someone flames you first doesn't make it ok)
-Apoligise then do the same thing again and again, eg. I'm sorry I swore continuosly, two days later you test the filters (that one aplies to ally particularly)
-Abuse bugs, which really drops my opinion of you guy's (clan hopping)

You do these amongst various other things I could dig up but am not bothered to at the moment, seriously get your act together, I know people that have a seriously bad opinion of rlw because of you, your supposed to be part of our elite, and represent us, so I have one thing to say:

STOP IT NOW!

Quit making various topics about this. It is a waste of space. Since when have we abused a bug? And you dont know what your talking about i have not abused the filters. Not at all, if your going to try and act big then please just get your facts straight and quit listening to all this BS that is being passed around. You are so much more enjoyable when you think for yourself, as are a few other newer players here.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Alazar is Back

Sorry but this is another waste of space, you have my msn and know who i am ingame. Feel free to message me anytime. Not to mention that you dont need to bring the same thing (such as this) up in every single topic. I have been trying to get you to quit this for awhile now. Im glad your smartening up :D

Im still not happy with you at all so don't get the wrong idea.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 25, 2008, 06:06:46 PM
You are so much more enjoyable when you think for yourself, as are a few other newer players here.

See?  I knew secretly you liked me!  ;)
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Scarwake

This issue has already been addressed by the Staff.  There was no need for members to create two topics on it.

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album