Clan Hopping

Started by Alazar is Back, June 25, 2008, 06:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should it be allowed?

Yes
No

Shade

The aspect of clan hopping they want to ban is staying in a clan for less than three days and getting booted, Firetooth was in his clan for more than 3 days, thus it wasn't hopping so much as leaving

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Shade on June 28, 2008, 03:52:55 PM
The aspect of clan hopping they want to ban is staying in a clan for less than three days and getting booted, Firetooth was in his clan for more than 3 days, thus it wasn't hopping so much as leaving

I know this, but i was pointing out that his reasons were invalid and applied to both.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Sharptooh

Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 28, 2008, 03:49:11 PM
Quote from: ImperialPhoenix on June 28, 2008, 03:28:27 PM
I believe what he means is that those who performs this is to lazy to try other things.

I can read. What in the world are these other things?

Quote from: Firetooth on June 28, 2008, 03:31:21 PM
Phoenix and sharptooth are right, it shows a complete lack of skill and cowardice. Clan hopping should be treated like the one rat attack imao.

Thats not even what they said. How come you have jumped ship then? Cant stay in a clan there firetoothy? Wow you must be lacking in skill and courage then my friend.

Woa ally you're clever you can't even recognise what I'm saying, then firetooth tries to point out what he thinks I said (he was right) then you insult him, smooth Alazar.

Clan hopping is cowardly and proves a lack of skills and apreciation, those who do it know what they're doing wrong, and so shouldn't do it. Surely ally, amazing players like you need not clan hop?

Alazar is Back

Your right i don't need to. Well you just need to start reading your posts before you post them, it made absolutely no sense at all.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gorak

I smell another flame war brewing

you guys really gotta slow down and really read the posts before spouting off your rebuttals

I shall clarify

Sharptooth, Alazar was referring to the fact that after Firetooth posted about clan hopping being cowardly and showing lack of skill, he allegedly dropped tag, clan hopping himself

I like the 72 hour rule, but think it should go a step further
should be once you drop tag, there is no hitlimit on your empire for atleast 24 hours
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Firetooth

Gorak, Id been clanned all round, I had emp net, I stayed with emp net(22bil) earlier round clanned and 16bil got destroyed, I wasn't gonna make the same mistake AGAIN.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gorak

net destruction is part of the game
if your winning, I'd destroy all your net too,
it's kinda the point, don't like it, fight back

darn, sometimes I wish Drunken Master and Nuclear Raunch played here

ImperialPhoenix

Wasn't his clan already doing that? Sometimes when leading the biggest clan, it gets to this point where the opposing enemy isn't worth such a blasting.

Firetooth

I just read gorak's "no hitlimit for 24hours" suggestion.
I think it's a great idea and should be applied as soon as possible.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Death

Quote from: Gorak on June 29, 2008, 03:58:33 AM
net destruction is part of the game
if your winning, I'd destroy all your net too,
it's kinda the point, don't like it, fight back

[darn], sometimes I wish Drunken Master and Nuclear Raunch played here

If you told them what the players here are like, I am sure they would tag along. DM just got back from Nicaragua or Nigeria or whatever too.

And yes, that is the kind of fix I like to see for clan hopping.

Gorak

ha ha ha
DM and Nuke would have a field day here, that would prolly end up in an epic flame war and some bans

it'd be the most entertaining thing to happen to RWL!

actually...
hey Death, you interested in playing reg?

Death

Imagine a big evil grin. Count me in, PM me details.

Shadow

Ooh, valhallers on reg. I'd love to get in on that if you want another player once I have tome to play./
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..