Our admins are awesome :-)

Started by Sharptooh, June 25, 2008, 02:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharptooh

I saw the topic where snare just insulted Shael incredibly rudely, and I think he is being incredibly stupid!
  I know Wolf and peace can't see this but I'm posting anyway.

All you admins and mod's rock, you do an awesome job of monitoring the game and I completely love the new hidden fox scheme, I think if I was even an admin/mod for one day the game would:

- Go off the net
- Crash every other site on the net
- muck up my computer
- go to bed at 12pm

You guy's do a great job keep it up.

Keep it up guy's   ;)

The Lady Shael

Thanks Sharptooth, this really means a lot. =) Things like this always happen, just always gotta learn not to let it get to you or let it affect the well-being of the community.

The more you guys support and encourage us, the harder and longer we work to make this site better. =)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

Very nice of you sharptooth, I was thinking about doing this but Im too lazy :'(
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

I did this about a month back. All of the admins and mods understand how much i support them and understand that they can ask whatever they need of me and i will most likely do it. I have dished out some critism lately due to the unfair treatment.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..