Warlord Info pages

Started by The Lady Shael, June 19, 2008, 08:17:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Check it before you attack, please. Make this good practice, and teach this to your clanmates, to avoid unwanted confrontations.

I've had two people so far attack my passive clanmates in the past couple days, and I retaliated against both of them and they got mad at me because they thought it was for no reason. Don't wait until you've been retaliated against, and then say you didn't know.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

wolf bite

Note for clarity

Sheal is talking as a player in the above post. There is no rule against attacking someone claiming to be passive. Most passive players are doing so because they are experimenting with the game, don't want to spend the time fighting, or are teaching others how to play. Attacking such people if they are low in land and/or networth is "bad form".  However some passive people use it to aid their buddies as they make resources.  Taking out the supply lines of an enemy is smart playing.

Many players get upset when a passive player is being massively attacked or is tossed into a war situation and the other players (like sheal did) could all retaliate on the aggressor. It is wise to double think before attacking someone claiming to be passive.

Also, people should always check the info page before an attack. It could give a lot of information, maybe even the type of attack that will gain you land with as little damage to both of your armies.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

The Obliterator

Quote from: The Lady Shael on June 19, 2008, 08:17:30 AM
Check it before you attack, please. Make this good practice, and teach this to your clanmates, to avoid unwanted confrontations.

I've had two people so far attack my passive clanmates in the past couple days, and I retaliated against both of them and they got mad at me because they thought it was for no reason. Don't wait until you've been retaliated against, and then say you didn't know.
I did not complain i merly asked why the attacks.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

ImperialPhoenix

Lies!!! It's against da ruleZ!!! Prepare to be ban-hammered!!!! OKAYYYYYYY

/Runs like Sonic Da Hedgehog zoom-zoom-zoom-zoom zOOONG!!!
*Leaves shadow behind* :P

The Lady Shael

Quote from: The Obliterator on June 20, 2008, 12:39:01 AM
Quote from: The Lady Shael on June 19, 2008, 08:17:30 AM

I did not complain i merly asked why the attacks.

I know, you weren't one of the two people.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.