Race Ladder theme

Started by The Lady Shael, May 28, 2008, 07:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Obliterator

uh thats cause it was me who working alone produced that and more which i sent to some one else
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on June 05, 2008, 10:10:01 AM
*Sigh* Alazar your such a hypocrite. Your clan can only produce a measly 200mil, we can produce 3times that.
On reg you whineded like anything when you were murdered. You even told me, sharptooth and feng to leave. Yet when it's our net you destroy, ou expect no reply? Also you couldn't get my stats. Im gonna have fun when I next run :D

When did i whine? Thats not really why i said for you or sharptooth to leave. And feng is terrible he scares away new players and he is an onlining noob.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Feng is a good promisance player. He's been taught well and could own you easy...he's doesn't scare away new players, he's tried helping them by joining vixenclan, to me this just seems as you're flaming him :P
Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 01, 2008, 04:46:04 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on June 01, 2008, 08:29:04 AM
Wow. Yet another personal attack...
let me re-instate:
I had previously online stole snare. I did this because he insults my allies, steals off my allies, accuses people I know of playing and steals off my innocent allies.
He flamed and flame baited me.
Now Im owning him in retalation.
I apoligise that I destroyed your net Oblit. I understand your anger, but snare isn't moving to first while i have anything to do about it!

Edit: Im NOT at war with wrath. Snare is associated with wrath. I am merely destroying net they've aided him. Reg alazar's trying to be emp. Nothing personal.

You are all a bunch of idiots, seriously. You and your brother alike, you think because someone has the top spot that its ok to murder and steal? It is not you are becoming that which you supposedly hate so badly. I could understand if we were locking land, thats a whole different story. What a bunch of [wash my mouth out!!!] noobs. Leave rwl and dont comeback seriously we dont need players like you two, or feng for that matter.
What is that then? ;)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Im not even gonna start the whole whos better debate, but he does scare alot of new players away he has no honor.

Ok, you proved me wrong, but the thing is that i was trying to make a point that i have constantly heard you two whine about that stuff and have been threatened to be killed by both of you. (hypocrites) I could have easily killed both of you guys on reg by now, but do you see how you are still alive? Consider that a gift from god.

Firetooth

Im alive since I dont constantly whine and insult others for destroying net :)
Oh, pfft, really? Took me no suicides to steal that 35bil or so cash off you when steal takes a higher ratio then murder. You had to suicide me down to a 62ratio to even do a murder. Your a very good player when it comes to offensive ;)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on June 07, 2008, 04:23:06 AM
Im alive since I dont constantly whine and insult others for destroying net :)
Oh, pfft, really? Took me no suicides to steal that 35bil or so cash off you when steal takes a higher ratio then murder. You had to suicide me down to a 62ratio to even do a murder. Your a very good player when it comes to offensive ;)

Well then you just told me that what you did took no skill, it was me being lazy. LOL nice job ;)

Firetooth

xD I've never been a fan of suiciding myself...

kell

You find Firetooth (#547) losing a fight with your leaders!     You killed 9832 Leaders, losing 1563 Leaders in the process.   (x17)

nice try......
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Alazar is Back

Haha figures, must be a pretty big fan eh?

Juska

I think you guys got some things wrong here.....

There are 3 areas that get better as they go lower, and worse as they go higher:

Costs (How much money your armies need), Food (how much food your army eats) and Mercs.

Lower Mercs mean lower merc buy AND sell prices, and higher mercs mean higher merc buy and sell prices.

I'm still wondering why rats have +80% training and -40% mercs, meaning they can make the most troops or any race and still buy troops for the lowest possible price. The problem is, since the market movement is very low your actually really hurting indy players by doing this, you could of course make the code right in the way to lower mercs would lower buy prices and higher sell prices, and vise-versa (which I don't recommend).

If you look at the rat race there is only 80% that hurts them. We'll 120% if you realize lower mercs actually hurt rats and not the other way round.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Firetooth

Quote from: kell on June 09, 2008, 09:03:18 PM
You find Firetooth (#547) losing a fight with your leaders!     You killed 9832 Leaders, losing 1563 Leaders in the process.   (x17)

nice try......
Exactly, it didn't really help much at all. See all the net I've destroyed ::)
I find it much easier just to earn your way to a 100ratio with 80k huts then drop land til you get 175ratio :D