A call to arms

Started by Saladin, June 07, 2008, 09:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saladin

I, Saladin, hereby declare war on Wrath. I ask that all vermin take up swords against these malevolent warlords. They have oppressed my people too long. This is a call to arms, for all who wish in liberating RWL turbo of these fiends.

Here is my Ultimatum Alazar; call your men off Kreisman or you will eat cold steel.
Starfish love you

pippin the mighty

What has set this war off? And who would your clan be?

And, I love the way you put things, it's cool.

Firetooth

Ill help you saladin. Wrath are doing dreadful, and picking on noobs is despicable. Prepare to smile wrath (: you got braces!
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Wait what did I miss  ??? actually a war would be fun, I'll join too

Saladin

We'll hold off the attack until they have something to destroy; they're all under 100 mil. I'll P.M. you all when the time has come.
Starfish love you

The Obliterator

Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Saladin

Starfish love you

The Obliterator

Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Alazar is Back

Wrath has done nothing to noone. IF there was a problem with Tom then you should have sent me a message saying so, so i could correct the situation. Seriously, Im not in the mood right now to get into another war. If your pushing for one then ill make sure not a person in your clan finishes in the top 15. Try me.

I just don't understand what everyone has against me lately I have played pretty peacefully besides a few of my retaliations. All of the people who are "calling arms" against me are people that i have never touched so whats the big deal people?
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Saladin

Very well Alazar. I'll call off my men, but stop sacking Tom.
Starfish love you

Alazar is Back

I never did but i will let me members know. Tell me if it happens again so i can try to correct the situation.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..