Shael...

Started by Saladin, May 30, 2008, 04:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saladin

Shael, are you going to use your admin powers to spy on people, even though your a player?
Starfish love you

Firetooth

No. Even to suggest an admin would abuse their powers like this is wrong. You don't ask peace if he would, so why shael?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

taekwondokid42

She couldn't win anyway  :P.

Jk.  :)

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Saladin on May 30, 2008, 04:03:30 PM
Shael, are you going to use your admin powers to spy on people, even though your a player?

That is obsurd.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Ruddertail

Absurd. With an "a". :P

And Saladin, of course not. Any honorable admin will give up the use of admin powers while playing, unless requested to act upon an account by the accounts owner player. RWL admins may even avoid that, I'm not sure the policy.

Nice to see you're playing, though, Shael.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

kell

rudder! good to see ya knocking around
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Shadow

planning to stick around rudder? eire could use your skills on turbo this set.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

Good to see our policy is so well known, heh.

The Lady Shael

*pouts* Why do people suspect me over Peace?

=p

I think the most admin action I've done so far is validate Bob's account...and I kinda doubt knowing his vali code will help me win.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

wolf bite

People are perfectly in their rights to suspect an admin that is playing aggressively.  I have played other games sites where I have seen admins cheat. Our game is one that NEVER has an admin cheated. 

But that does not stop me from checking peace's account. Peace (when he is aggressive) is the most investigated account! I weekly check his attack ratio, I check all his mail, I check that he does not seem to always know what someone's weakest army is, etc ... 

If ever someone expects a playing admin is using their powers, contact me privately and I will investigate with increased scrutiny.

We never want any player to feel there is an advantage to anyone else.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

CobyCopper

Quote from: The Lady Shael on May 31, 2008, 08:52:12 AM
*pouts* Why do people suspect me over Peace?

=p

I think the most admin action I've done so far is validate Bob's account...and I kinda doubt knowing his vali code will help me win.
I trust you, Shael. Anyways--thanks for validating my account--as you know, I was at school and had turns that I wanted to use, but had no access to my Gmail.

Saladin

Quote from: Firetooth on May 30, 2008, 04:06:43 PM
No. Even to suggest an admin would abuse their powers like this is wrong. You don't ask peace if he would, so why shael?

I was just wondering. Being a n00b, I'm not to keen on RWL admin etiquette.
Starfish love you

Ruddertail

Well, as far as I'm concerned, don't worry about it. ;)

Shadow - not sure. I'll think about it, and let you know. Hey, kell.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Firetooth

Ok saladin, your not the first to raise this question, lonewolf accused peace of possibly reg cheating before when peace was emp. ;)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.