AGAIN CASH BUG

Started by Firetooth, May 30, 2008, 04:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Im certain I had no loan, I had 14mil cash and was losing 700k cash per turn, yet is says:
You will run out of cash in 0turns, then It says I lose 700k cash but I lose ALL my cash.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

CobyCopper

As you sure you had that much cash? Also the Army Status page is an estimate--the actual values vary a good deal, it seems.

Firetooth

Certain, even if they vary, 700k ment to be lost but losing 14mil is like meant me losing 700mil but losing 14bil :-\
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Most of the time, the running out of cash in x turns, estimate's are wrong, you shouldn't really trust them. But still this is really random

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Sharptooh on May 30, 2008, 12:56:53 PM
  Most of the time, the running out of cash in x turns, estimate's are wrong, you shouldn't really trust them. But still this is really random

Thats because when you are making your own troops (or leaders) you use more cash and food therfore it is going to go down, but bob is right it is not right on just an estimation.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Yes but alazar it said I lost 700k cash when I lost 14mil. That is a big variation, over 15times what it says Im loosing. I understand sometimes the estimates vary, but this is a fairly large amount.

taekwondokid42

And, the estimates very by an incredibly small amount. I'm almost positive that the estimates use the exact math that will cause the expenses for your next turn, and therefore, you can expect them to be dead on for your first turn. Then, unless something really big happens, you can expect them to stay really close to the original estimate anyway.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on May 30, 2008, 01:58:29 PM
Yes but alazar it said I lost 700k cash when I lost 14mil. That is a big variation, over 15times what it says Im loosing. I understand sometimes the estimates vary, but this is a fairly large amount.

You had no clue about what i just said do you? I wasnt even talking about you :P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Ah, sorry alazar. :D I feel sleepy
Yay bob spelt vary very :D hehe