Turbo Round 10 Immortalization

Started by The Lady Shael, May 28, 2008, 07:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

I must admit, they did cheat sorta :D I prolly coulda aided crystal to first but I messed up my cash with snir and my weasels, originally I had over 200mil lol, weasels were cheaper then rats marketed all round so we took advantage of this ;)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Saladin

Starfish love you

CobyCopper

Quote from: Wolf Snare on May 30, 2008, 03:38:18 PM
bob and shadow? they did well and all, but aside from abusing a bug that they knew was a bug, they still lost..
IF you're referring to the aid-limits being broken, we assumed that was a change for the storehouse. I actually didn't even use it since then. As it is, I've been within my NW most of the time, so other than lacking skiffs all round, I'm unaware that I ever sent outside my aid window. It was only really reported now since I'm pretty sure I mentioned it to Shael back then and we assumed that it was a round change.

Alazar is Back

Well then you aided shadow and he abused the bug, i think that makes you a co-conspitor(however you spell it..) doncha think?
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shadow

hey, we could have clanned and done the same thing, it was just more convenient not to. I think unlimited aid in clans is ridiculous.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Shadow on May 30, 2008, 11:28:04 PM
hey, we could have clanned and done the same thing, it was just more convenient not to. I think unlimited aid in clans is ridiculous.

Not at all, your a clan.... Of course it was convienent not too, then there would be no unlimited attacks on any of you....
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

CobyCopper

Quote from: Alazar is Back on May 31, 2008, 02:04:07 AM
Quote from: Shadow on May 30, 2008, 11:28:04 PM

Not at all, your a clan.... Of course it was convienent not too, then there would be no unlimited attacks on any of you....
I think Shadow refers to "clan hopping" to get out unlimited aid. As I said, I didn't "abuse" the bug in Round 10, it if is even a bug in the first place.  And if we clan hopped, we could have done something like jumped into a friend's clan and then had the friend kick us out.

As for clan-aid, I think it should be limited to 5x your size instead of unlimited, to even it all out.