careless me

Started by Firetooth, May 31, 2008, 11:02:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

I marketed 3mil stoats for 500 by accident. I ment for it to be 5000, but I was using my brothers laptop which keys don't always type properlly. Could an admin please remove them? Thanks
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

wolf bite

PM Sheal on the forum. It will be in the coding and only she would know where to look.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Firetooth

Ok, thanks. I apoligise for any inconvenince this may have caused.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

windhound

Or just be quick
You know exactly when they'll hit the market, take 'em off and absorb the losses.  The pain will make it less likely for you to do that again ;)
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

They're gone already aren't they? Mm, didn't get online quick enough, sorry. =/ Maybe next time don't advertise it on the forums. =p
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

Ehh no worries, I lose some net but Ill recover. Maybe the cash will help me market theft snare some more to regain the net xD

A sidenote: On msn me and death realised our writy things strip the soul and feel the fire sounded good together. Thats why I changed my sig for no apparent reason :P