All of the above
3 (100%)
All of the Below
2 (66.7%)
Super Jerk
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Saladin

Jager Bomb is all of the Above and Below.
Starfish love you

Shadow

Who thinks Saladin needs to stop making useless polls, especially about other members of the community?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

*raises hand*

erm... Daves been a part of our community since '04. He may be annoying at times, but please refrain from making completely biased polls about him, and anyone else, that may have done you wrong ingame.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

I agree davie can be a bactstabbing peace of (uses colourful language) however he is general pretty cool and can indy well if he puts his mind to it. No need to be so harsh, if a fellow indy can murder you your leader defence must be puny/non exsistent. I've learnt the hard way :P
Quote from: Shadow on May 26, 2008, 10:43:36 PM
Who thinks Saladin needs to stop making useless polls, especially about other members of the community?
I! :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Lady Shael

Saladin, please read the rules! http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=7766.0

This is your second warning. If you continue to spam/bring up old topic/insult other forum members, then you will be temporarily banned.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.