Fox's and lizards

Started by Sharptooh, March 03, 2008, 02:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharptooh

Will this ever be considered for a round theme, honestly?

The Lady Shael

Wow, I haven't read this topic for a while.

Shael likes this idea. The staff has recently been discussing a new book-themed round, and we've narrowed it down to several books, Pearls of Lutra is one of them. If that's the one we choose, I'm sure we can work your idea in. I have no problems going all out in adding features to these rounds or adding anything related to the books. =)

I love Snare's idea too!! I guess Peace wasn't excited about it because he's never read the books...but I think it'd be awesome, and a great way to get new members. I feel like this would be a BIG themed round, cause names like Cluny's Hut would have to be changed and such, and maybe even new race abilities. Shael supports this idea! (and she will talk in third person whenever she feels like it)
My ONLY qualm about this idea is that we are deviating from our all-vermin theme, which has never ever been done in the 5 and a half years we've been around, but there's a first time for everything.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

Yay! Shael backs up the idea :)
Pearls of lutra is one of my fav book's, it's either that one of Marlfox.
A skiff techincally isn't a vermin, it's an boat manned by a certain group of creaturs, not nesseciraly all vermin. In one of the recent books, there is even an evil watervole, so not all "good beasts" are actually good beats.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Lady Shael

I feel like voles have always been kinda iffy ever since Druwp betrayed everyone in Martin the Warrior...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

hehe, he got his just deserts in the end :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Thanks shael  ;) I was really exted about this when I though it up but I kind of forgot until I saw it today. I think you're right it could be really interesting for a round theme, and would probably draw new players in