Reset Delay

Started by Peace Alliance, April 28, 2008, 12:55:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Pushing the reset back 1 day, it will be tomorrow at the normal time of day.

Thats when we will do the immortalizing, sorry for the inconvenience.

kell

so much for my great run last night,., have to murder all day now. so everybody its peaces fault
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

The Lady Shael

Actually it's Shael's professors' fault, for deciding to put her two hardest exams on the 28th...=/
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Yellow Eyes

What's the "normal time"?

wolf bite

8:00 pm EST

(subject to change)

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

CobyCopper

The Lady Shael

Nope, 8 PM EST tomorrow. (the 29th)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

CobyCopper

Firetooth

Hahahaha kell nice try lol, screwed twice in two days, but I still come back :P Im like a boomerang
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

windhound

I disagree with this decision
It was assumed from the start of the round that the reset would be on the 28th per normal.
Thus everything was done aimed at the 28.  When I raised my defenses I did it to bare min as to not waste turns.
Plus, it means one more day full of murders.  Being in the clan with the most to lose, naturally I'm annoyed at this.

I believe immort should still have happened today at 8, then let the round continue till Shael is ready
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

kell

yea i agree, its not like we havent let rounds run on abit after the imort
founder of eire

first emp on the new server