Dashboard

Started by Shadow, May 03, 2008, 10:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

why is there no longer a dashboard on turbo?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

Cause it looks awful and the admins didn't think anyone really used it. If what you're looking for are the leader ratios, those will probably be moved to somewhere on the Army Status page.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

I've only looked at dashboard once...man I agree with shael it was ugly :-\ as for ratios, could you put that above loyalty? That's what they do at valhall, I think it's a good idea.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

CobyCopper

Quote from: The Lady Shael on May 03, 2008, 10:57:32 AM
Cause it looks awful and the admins didn't think anyone really used it. If what you're looking for are the leader ratios, those will probably be moved to somewhere on the Army Status page.
I use(d) it all the time. It's a good thing to keep an eye on my ratios. It has all the important information when I run most strats, and I also keep tabs on players that way. I've also thought of a few other uses--including when I have people hit me for land to fix my ratios--I would be able to tell them to stop, for example, when I hit the optimal ratio while watching losses.

windhound

Ratios can be seen in General's Hut now
Thanks Shael
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

CobyCopper

Quote from: windhound on May 03, 2008, 06:03:18 PM
Ratios can be seen in General's Hut now
Thanks Shael
But there's no summary of that information in a single place now.

Alazar is Back

I actually used if frequently...but thanks for putting it in the generals hut that makes it o so much more convienent :)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

CobyCopper

Quote from: Alazar is Back on May 03, 2008, 07:56:26 PM

I actually used if frequently...but thanks for putting it in the generals hut that makes it o so much more convienent :)
More convenient, but most titles were links to different parts of the game. And, that page would usually refresh faster than other pages, so I could watch a few things and not have to click 3+ links.