Storehouse round!

Started by The Lady Shael, March 30, 2008, 12:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Turbo has been reset! We decided to do another storehouse round. This one is exactly like the last one, except this time, you can see what's inside your storehouse! Go crazy!

Let me know if you have any problems.

For those who aren't aware of how the storehouse round works, here's a rundown of the basic principles:
-there are three clans which everyone is sorted into when they sign-up, based on their number
-each clan has a storehouse into which they can store as much of their own armies, cash, food and loyalty
-every day, everything in the storehouse is increased by 4%!
-once you leave the clan, you can never join a clan for the rest of the round (making clans are disabled)
-there is a day a little more than halfway through the round called the Distribution Day, when the goods in each clan storehouse are distributed equally among the clan members. From then on, you are not allowed to leave your clan.

So far, Distribution Day is tentatively set as April 20th.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

Woohoo! I wasn't here for last store round, so this'll be fun!
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

CobyCopper

Interesting... what happens if you go independent of clans? :P Just wondering.

Yellow Eyes

This idea sounds wicked. Hopefully it plays as well as it sounds.

The Lady Shael

Wellllll....not to influence anyone's decisions, but just for reference for the people who didn't play last storehouse round, Gamma Dash (White Fang) decided to abandon his clan and go solo, and many laughed at him, but he actually ended up winning the round. =p That was last round though, and playing efficiently was tough, because no one (except the admins) knew what was in the storehouses. It was frustrating because everyone had to keep track of what was put in the storehouse to figure out if they had a chance. This round though, each clan can see their own storehouse. So things might change.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

kell

well thats a wee bit overstated fire were so far ahead we stopped playin after it was all divided out and dash fair play to him managed to scrape ahead
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

pippin the mighty

Firetooth

Yea cause I'm in wind! 41mil net already *acts proud* lol
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

lol, thats because none of us else had run yet, and you got 550 extra turns.
Statistics
Turns Used: (?) 786

Networth: $72,880,608
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

windhound

GL, oh nvm, GG (#26)
Turns (?)   20 (max 550)
Turns Stored (?)   165 (max 200)
Rank (?)   #1
Workers (?)   72,597
Acres (?)   31,349
Cash (?)   $52,260,910
Food (?)   18,303,395
Loyalty (?)   114,283
Networth (?)   $75,849,213
Location (?)   Northlands
Race (?)   Rat
Health (?)   100%
Tax Rate (?)   10%
Rats (?)   10,663,492
Weasels (?)   835,008
Stoats (?)   5,930,929
Skiffs (?)   3,664,261
Leaders (?)   48,684

Not too bad
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Yellow Eyes

I think you should be able to store leaders in the storehouse. Because its lame getting all that stuff, and then just simply murdered  maximum to loose it all.