Previous topic - Next topic

The Obliterator

lol somehow i knew i shouldn't of invited him in
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

ImperialPhoenix

Quote from: Wolf Snare on April 15, 2008, 01:21:31 PM
mhmmmmmm.....

If you want your story to be semi believable, try logging in through your normal account, not your admin..

*170 ? SicariusAdmin (#1) 30,000 $19,340,490 None  Ent Southsward[ãøåí]

stop checking out my acc, it won't make you any better.

How do you know the admin account is not shared? I thought this topic is about how much Valhall rocks.

Firetooth

Quote from: ImperialPhoenix on April 16, 2008, 07:43:04 AM
Quote from: Wolf Snare on April 15, 2008, 01:21:31 PM
mhmmmmmm.....

If you want your story to be semi believable, try logging in through your normal account, not your admin..

*170 ? SicariusAdmin (#1) 30,000 $19,340,490 None  Ent Southsward[ãøåí]

stop checking out my acc, it won't make you any better.

How do you know the admin account is not shared? I thought this topic is about how much Valhall rocks.
*laughs*
Its about how much valhall community doesn't come to scratch compared to rwl community, although I agree, valhall rules! ;)
Snare has no proof, but in war all things seemed acceptable by methos including spies and murders+market thefts which is why he believes this. Its there only fault for having a poor reputation of cowardly deeds.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

wolf bite

Firetooth, If you think you were rushed in deleting your account, you could ask if they can bring it back?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Firetooth

No, I dont want it back. I quit because every time I get net, it's destroyed down to 40mil. I can't fight back against unclanned leaders. As it is, I gotta keep up with rwl and valhall, Im getting better, but I just feel frustrated as to why I keep getting net destroyed unprovoked on imperium. Its not jsut methos. Dragon market thefted/murdered me. The thrill is gone took away 40mil net and demanded cash or they'd keep going and to top it evermore apoligieses for attacking me and I say 'tis alright as long as they don't destroy resources or troops, then bam, another 60mil net gone. I wont be much use in a war if Im indy anyway.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sicarius

Quote from: Firetooth on April 16, 2008, 10:56:43 AM
I wont be much use in a war if Im indy anyway.

I dont think so, look at me, right now i am play with this style too.

You can help to your friends, make an army and send it to them, ask someone to be responsible for making food, so when someone will be to high by net and because of that you cant send him aid, ask from the food maker to send you an aid of food, that way, you will gain more net and will be close again to send aid to the person you sent him before.

RS-Wolf Methos

Death

I just thought I should throw this in. Admin accounts are used for a variety of things, including checking for multiple accounts. Just because you saw an Admin empire online doesn't mean that he was abusing his power.