The Abbey of Redwall, recruitment

Started by Peace Alliance, March 08, 2008, 03:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

I decided we should do something revolutionary! No clan before in RWL history has gone very far outside of the game to recruit clanmates. But I've made some flyer's that you guys can download and print, and then you can spread them around.

You could leave them in books at your local library's, hand them out at school, try handing them out at a video store game or an arcade, or a book store!

Here are the flyer's!

4 per page print:

full sized:

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

Well, Sean did at any rate- http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=8618.0

my version-

yours is a little verbose sticker...  "any browser can play" while informative, I just dont know...  it sounds odd to say it

still.  nice and clean...
which is utterly unlike you, trying to save ink/toner? = D
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

Ya obviously, and also the point has to be gotten across first and foremost. The other flyer doesn't say what you want the person to do... the stuff in this one adheres to the guides i read on ad's when i was gonna get google ads for us.

Also, to volkov, I didn't say we're the first clan to help advertise rwl, we're the first to look outside the game this much for /clan mates/.

*sigh* i feel attacked, volkov

Gen. Volkov

QuoteAlso, to volkov, I didn't say we're the first clan to help advertise rwl, we're the first to look outside the game this much for /clan mates/.

*sigh* i feel attacked, volkov

Attacked? Maybe I came off a little strong. I dunno, it just sounds like your bragging again, and it's starting to get old.

I was just saying that League looked outside RWL for clan members as well. Maybe not as much, but we did indeed do so. Sean made flyers, I recruited several friends to start playing here, most everyone recruited people to come here.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES