signatures

Started by pippin the mighty, November 24, 2007, 02:51:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

candace

I was also very touched by this, and would like to here the whole story. I think that everyone is mature enough to handle reading the story if they choose too. In the end its up to you,  but as long as there is a warning at the beginning of the story then I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be up here. I also think that the idea of the website is wonderful! I've never heard of a site like that before, but if it was created then I would be more then glad to  become a mod for it. A website like that could bring hope and friendship to many children around the world.

Firetooth

I gonna make a site of some description towards this cause, I'll tell you the adress when It's vaugely finished.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

candace

Thanks,
If you need any help doing it, I would be more then glad to help.

pippin the mighty

same here, anything you need doing, im here aswell. Im good at making sites =)

Firetooth

its on freewebs, heres the info you'll need to edit:
user:darthtyran
pass:logalog

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

My computer restricts the site, can we make it on piczo?

Firetooth

lemme see, you and candacne make the one on piczo, me and candance to the freewebs one then we link them up. :D

pippin the mighty

candace

Okay, its getting late and I have to head to sleep soon, but I will start helping out with the sites tomorrow after school. Im excited! Maybe it they are good enough the people will sponsor them and make them really professional instead of just being on a piczo.

pippin the mighty

yup, ive lost all the infomation for the site =/ sorry but ive been ill lately. Do you think you could start making one? ill help out as much as possible.

Firetooth

Yup start now candance start editing my freewebs one good luck and don't apoligise pip I lost the armarda site info  :-\

Firetooth

The site is in some sort of fit* state to view, however I'd suggest waiting a while until candance starts to help, before you ask dodgey name I though the user didn't equal title, however the suggested name is on the side:

www.freewebs.com/darthtyran

*started on