Foxy Foxy (#28)

Started by kell, December 06, 2007, 11:37:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kell

your dead, i warned everybody that after the last few sets i was sick off people tryin to pwn me, you stole my money so i killed you
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

lonewolf1817

if he tryed to steal ur money then hes hecka dumb.... you dont even have that much anyway....
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

kell

thats my point, why rob me when im broke?
founder of eire

lonewolf1817

exactly why i said ur hecka broke... u killed him ... as far as im concerd ur jsut helping "natural selection" take its course.
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

wolf bite

Quote from: kell on December 06, 2007, 04:00:34 PM

thats my point, why rob me when im broke?

Sometimes I wish I could say more of what I see. But if you answer that question yourself you will know what I am saying.

Let's look at what you know. You had told everyone last few rounds not to steal from you. The person took about 13 steal shots at you despite you not having anything you saw worth taking, but did not do any murders or poisons to harm you.  Hummm, who would do such a thing?

Wolf Bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

kell

two options a newbie, or somebody pretending to be a newbie in the hope i'd just roll over and take it,., normally i let this stuff pass by everybody gets one free pass bbut this round is way different
founder of eire

Firetooth

He only very late last round and didn't know what a reset was. my computer wouldn't let me log on really yesterday till like 8:30 so I coulnd't defend him andI forgot when I got da chance..
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

BobbySmith

Yeah.....thats me. I didnt know there was anything wrong with it i appoligize.

Firetooth

Your not as bad as me...first time I was grabbed off of I made evil schemes all night long...seriously I did lol
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.