Still on my bad side

Started by Blood Wake, November 30, 2007, 01:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

alright here are some ground rules to help you avoid these fights

1) either use "attack" or "drive," nothing else
2) dont do any offensive missions other than espionage, attack, and open atk op. Be sparing with the last. Some people find it rude; I personally don't mind it too much.
3)Never attack someone in any way with a star next to their name unless you send them a message asking first and they dont reply within 5 minutes.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

all right thanks, I don't really do them (well at least not recently), but the rules will benefit the clan and if they still anger people I won't be so forgiving. Thornclaw is going to read wolf bite's journal to try to help him.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Blood Wake

it's true, I don't take Turbo very seriously most the time, but I would still never online attack someone, and I'm still gonna get really ticked off if someone else online attacks me.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Firetooth

yes, and I will not online anyone for the rest of the round and onwards (well unless they online me first)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.