STRATERGYS

Started by pippin the mighty, November 03, 2007, 12:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

You just have some major issues with spamming and being super annoying to overcome!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

pippin the mighty

I posted this, so i didnt ask you and i havent spammed for ages now after my banning and can you shut up? you cant give me a break can you?

Alazar is Back

First off you have been spamming and i can give you a break, i tried and im still willing to give you a chance....i thought you had an important homework assignment to do???

pippin the mighty

i am, thats y im annoyed, sorry

Gen. Volkov

I was gonna say something, but you know what? Continue you two, this is funny as hell.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on November 13, 2007, 11:03:41 PM
I was gonna say something, but you know what? Continue you two, this is funny as [haties].

Haha i dont even know why i tried....i have just learned to ignore him now, i hate kids at that age seriously!

Wolf Snare

I too, am getting fed up with pippin and his friend spamming. And I tried real hard to be nice and defend them , but I am in the wrong doing so.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Alazar is Back

I just hope that they can start the maturing process a little bit faster, most of us were all there even if we werent that bad, i am just begging that god will help them! :wink: lmao