Prepare Raiders

Started by Gen. Volkov, November 16, 2007, 10:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Our missions was foiled!
You need 619,926 more Leaders.
92468 Leaders have been killed!

I have a 100 ratio in reg. I can't prepare raiders. Why?

Also, I can't change locations. But that might be part of the game.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

Depending on your race and your rank the requirement for that spell changes. If you have loyalty under 1.0 it means you have a worse ratio, and the higher your rank the higher your ratio has to be.

I do think this is a bug in the code, as it is actually /quite/ unfair. A rat in first place requires a 165 leader/hut ratio to successfully cast this mission.

Shadow

That's simply foolish. If you are taking features out of the game that one should be in second place, right under leader training settings  :-D
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

Wow, that is completely unfair. It has to be a bug.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

naw
a bug is flaw
this is a feature, designed to make it harder for those on top and easier for those below
requiring a perfect ratio is a little much, but the concept is sound
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Alazar is Back

Quote from: windhound on November 19, 2007, 10:39:58 AM
naw
a bug is flaw
this is a feature, designed to make it harder for those on top and easier for those below
requiring a perfect ratio is a little much, but the concept is sound

I dont really like it being that way but i think that windy is absolutely right!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shadow

I can understand making the required ratio approach 100 for top spots, but 165 is ridiculous. A rat trying to hold top would not be broken as emp, and his ratio could not possibly get that high without a lot of demolishion.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..