Emperors Club

Started by wolf bite, November 02, 2007, 02:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Emperors Club

Here is a list for people to put their names if they were ever able to:

Hold the top rank constantly in Turbo for 7 days, or
Hold the top rank constantly in Regular for 10 days.

Please try to put some information as to when or what server in case someone wants to challenge your membership.

We really need a list to keep out the riffraff that keeps sneaking in the back door of the club room. Hehe.

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Blood Wake

I had been rank 1 on reg for like a month before, pretty boring stuff. pretty sure I've spent a lot of time at rank 1 in turbo too, but can't remember
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Shadow

being in rank one isnt enough. you have to be unbreakable.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

wolf bite

Blood Wake, er you are in the Emperors of Old Club. You don't need to qualify for Emperors club. Hehe.  I remember you holding the top way back then because I was taking down those that came against you.

The Emperors Club is for those that held the top in the last 2 or so years. I know there are a lot.

Wolf Bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Blood Wake

oh, well then screw this topic, lol.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Gen. Volkov

Last year I held the top for 16 days (or was it 18?) at the beginning of the new era in reg. Or whenever the previous era started in reg.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aqualis

I just realized something. I was never an emperor.

I think I should consider fixing this.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Orcrist

From first era I was emperor. I've been first after that, but never to such a degree that I would call myself emperor. In my mind, the emperor must be significantly higher than all others.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant