Raising Raiders

Started by Earendil, March 05, 2003, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earendil

so, after finding a few people that I need to "raise raiders" in order to attack, I go to the generals hut, and attempt to "Prepare raiders" for myself.

I thought that because this is a self spell, you know, just going out and calling in a few raiders for a lot of loyalty, that the success rate would be 100%....
WRONG.

I've failed twice now to "prepare raiders", the second time around I lost 4663  leaders, not to mention my loyalty, while FAILING to prepare raiders for myself....the guide says JS about this subject.

so, what all effects the success rate of this?

Earendil

Abby The Rat

Well, this is one question that is going into the second FAC but here we go...

The success ratios of self spells are depend on the Leader to Hut ratio. How this work, only people with the sourse codes will know

To get 100% success you must not be gaining more leaders each turn.

Sometime you may find that you have to get rid of the huts first, then do the spell and after you can rebuild the huts.

Everyone has different tactics, so it is best to find your own, or one that suits you best.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Earendil

so after failing again I tried that strat, I sold off all my huts and tried again. this time 4000 leaders were leaving per turn because I had no huts, and I *STILL* lost the self spell.

I'm getting frustrated...I'm also getting low on loyalty and leaders now...

Abby The Rat

errr.... I didn't say get rid of ALL the hut,

Just enought so that you don't get any more leader per turn...

Sorry...

If you like, talk to me on one of my IM...
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

fingo

Whats the point in recall raiders?
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

Bloodrath

If you recal raiders, people from other locations can't attack you, unless they prepair there raiders. Otherwise, if your raiders are open, then they can come attack you without prepairing there raiders.

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: BloodrathIf you recal raiders, people from other locations can't attack you, unless they prepair there raiders. Otherwise, if your raiders are open, then they can come attack you without prepairing there raiders.
I didn't know that...

calria

Yeah I figured that out from attacking a few folks from other locations without preparing my raiders first... it says something like "taking advantage of your opponent's provision..." blah-blah. That's why I always try attacking first, instead of going straight into the General's Hut.

Bloodrath

Yep, its all true so be warned. heh. ;)