Floyd? Beatles? awesomeness

Started by Blood Wake, October 29, 2007, 01:45:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

which is better? The Beatles or Pink Floyd, two of the greatest and most influentual bands of all time

The Beatles
5 (31.3%)
Pink Floyd
5 (31.3%)
I am a terrible person and hate both
4 (25%)
THEY'RE TOO AWESOME!!! I CAN'T DECIDE!! OH GOD!!!! WHY IS IT SO HARD!?!?!?!?!
2 (12.5%)
Fall Out Boy
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Blood Wake

The Beatles are my favorite band but I'm currently addicted to Pink Floyd, and even bought Pink Floyd pint glasses (check out my topic in the spa room)
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

kell

pink floyd all the way the beatles are too poppy for me
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

wolf bite

I trained the boy right. The Beatles are just too cool.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ashyra Nightwing

Pink Floyd all the way.? :-D

I am totally, sickeningly, sadly in love with Roger Waters. Haha. Even though he is the world's most prolific life ruiner.

Gen. Volkov

The Beatles. Their music was just plain better.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

Pink Floyd was better in my opinion, i dunno i just never got into the beatles they just sound to pop-like to me and i hate pop music, but i do happen to like a few of there songs :-D
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shadow

Floyd fan here. Beatles are awesome too, but Floyd is my all-time favorite band.

Have any of you evern seen the Aussie Floyd Show?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Blood Wake

nope, they just came recently and I was gonna go but didn't. but we have a planetarium that plays all of Dark Side with crazy lights and images, it was like the best thing I have ever experienced, the sweet leaf helped of course.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

idunno

We all live in dem yellow submarines