3 (50%)
The realliance
2 (33.3%)
The armarda
6 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: October 30, 2007, 07:40:50 AM

Shadow

sack/capture/murder/poison are bad, but i max people all the time without a second thought. As long as it is only land grabs, i dont even pay attention to who maxxes me
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

wolf bite

Yup, if it is just because someone has land, and the most land of those in reach, then it has become okay in these days of few players, long ago when there was so many people playing that 3 to 5 was considered ok because others would be attacking too.

But if someone makes land attacks, and the land farm is within reach and has even more land then the target, it is considered intentional and a retaliation should be expected.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

pippin the mighty

thats alot to take in guys... but i kinda underdstand im just trying out stuff and as i said guppy and anyone can do what they want to me and do i bother moaning on the forum? Now im not doing anytihng else to guppy anymore as i have already told you.

windhound

Moan?
I'm not COMplaining, I'm EXplaining
Major difference.  You want people to join your clan.  Noone will join you if you continually slam people.  That was my first point.
You seemed confused as to why what you did was equivalent to an act of war.  I explained

You're "experimenting" in a dangerous area.  Some people can be aggressive and get away with it because they're good and can hold their own.  I dare say you couldnt, not against me at any rate.  But Guppy doesnt want a fight right now, and Guppy doesnt want you slamming newbies either.  Guppy doesnt care, but you could have really damaged a new player, which just from the scores page Guppy looks like.

edit:  Also, most people using an aggressive strat pick on those about on their own level.  You found a horde you didnt think would fight back and slammed it.  Its that I've got a problem with, not that it was my horde.

btw, you never said you wouldnt further attack guppy.  dont lie please.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

the only way to get better at this game is to pick a fight with someone better than you, get owned and learn from your mistakes. then do it again.

pippin the mighty

o well i actually thought i did say it but if its for land theres no stopping anyone

pippin the mighty

well shadow i would do that with some one like you but i know whats gona happen, eaither im gona get my but kicked and get on your nerves from attacking you, or secondly im gonna woop ya and you gona get angry  ( very likely ) =)

Shadow

haha whatever works dude

just to warn you though, i usually do a kill run to retaliate to any ongoing annoyances

you may be better off taking my original deal  :-P

idunno

Good to see he's got the no double posting thing figured out by now. [/sarcasm]