Emporership...

Started by White Fang, July 25, 2007, 03:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Fang

Having been interrupted in my position by the crashing of the server, I now reclaim it (for great justice!)

Wolf Snare

dang. nicely done fang. :D

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Yup, 10 days. Good job. How long you planning on holding it? Cause well, we'd rather like to make decent runs, and if you weren't planning on stepping down, we are gonna hafta to take you down.

Congrats though.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

White Fang

I'm interested in seeing how long I can hold it under wraps.

Thanks, though. ^_^

taekwondokid42

A plan to take him down:

We all turn into leader ppl, and make money, then we send all of the money to one person.

Then half of us drop our land. We come back as lizards. We scout 199 times. We save our turns. Then we scout 450 times. There is now a ton of land floating everywhere. One person comes and takes it all. They were the ones with the money, so they have the cash to indy. They indy a pre-decided race. They attack and take more land. They then send their money and troops to the next person. We keep doing this until everybody has had their turn attacking. The land should all now be free, and their should be a good amount to start the regular server with.

Wow, that was a mouthful. And there is probably a much simpler way to do that. But hey! I'm just a noob  :-D

Gen. Volkov

No go, he'll just grab all the land again and make himself even harder to break. A better plan is just to take him down and spread the land out. Also, indy isn't that wonderful still. Leader strats are still better. If he wasn't hogging the land, it would be building up fairly rapidly in the server anyway.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Wolf Snare

Well in that case, All good things come to an end. You had a good run fang, and you can try to recover from here, but I think you've made your point.
Special thanks to kell, Idunno, and Volky, on an expertly executed takedown.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

White Fang

Heh...you know, I originally wasn't going to post a notice of emperorship, because I just -knew- that I'd get smacked as soon as I did.

Well, I guess now it's just a matter of how long I can hold #1.

Wolf Snare

Merely a coincidence. I've been plotting since I came out of protection. You did very well to make us scout up land, it's kicked along progress conciderably. (y)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Heh, we weren't kidding there Fang. Not that I did much besides figure out your weak troop.

idunno

Well im proud to say i at least helped.?Even as little as I did.

kell

that was a late one, 5am so worth it.. all credit to snare
founder of eire

first emp on the new server