camps and mercs

Started by Shadow, July 21, 2007, 10:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

what % of land is the max effective to build camps on, and how much does it reduce the cost of mercs?

the game guide just says that the info is outdated
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Alazar is Back

30% of your land and i think its a 10%decrease in cost though i am not positive about the cost part the land i KNOW thats right! :wink:
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Wolf Snare

25 - 30%, Im not sure which it works to now. But it reduces costs by the same amount. I'm pretty sure it is 30%, so prices are 30% cheaper.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Alazar is Back

first part is 30% but yeah that sounds right! :wink:

White Fang

To get the full 30% discount, you have to build 37.5% camps. This is because, contrary to common thought, 1% camps does NOT give you a 1% discount; according to the code, camps have 80% effectiveness (so if you build 20% camps, you actually get a 16% discount).

This numbers may be slightly off, but I know for sure that they're pretty close.

taekwondokid42

And if your doing the selling, then skiffs will max out before any other race, stoats will follow behind, weasels will follow behind, and finally rats will take almost forever.

But that was before the new sysytem, although I'm pretty sure that that hasn't changed.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: taekwondokid42 on July 23, 2007, 07:28:07 AM
And if your doing the selling, then skiffs will max out before any other race, stoats will follow behind, weasels will follow behind, and finally rats will take almost forever.

But that was before the new sysytem, although I'm pretty sure that that hasn't changed.

yeah i was unawares of that before too, you learn something new everyday  :wink: