TO VOLKOV

Started by Peace Alliance, June 27, 2007, 11:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Gen. Volkov

State of the nation as of 2003 is that the country is stable. There hasn't been anything since 2004, so either Albania disappeared, or no one is worried about it. Since I can still see it on Google Earth, that means that THERE IS NO CRISIS IN ALBANIA!!!!!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

ya thats what they say to the public, but thats 'cause their media is all censored or they got killed, and then there's the food stock shortages and fear mongering!

Gen. Volkov

Or they are just fine and you are making stuff up, as per usual.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Peace Alliance

I'm going to put you in charge of Albania, then you'll see

Gen. Volkov

Ok, fine, I look forward to it.

RazorClaw

I have sold... items to a certain albanian... businessman. He assures me that within a few months their "administrative problems will be, ah... eliminated. muahahaha!"

Gen. Volkov

Oh jese, now Claw is going to cause a crisis in Albania.