peace shirts

Started by Blood Wake, May 30, 2007, 05:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

when I was camping me and my buddies met this cool old dude that sells T-shirts promoting world peace online and I told him I'd help him spread the word about his site so more people will bye his shirts, because his family lives off that website. soo uhh... be nice and buy some shirts

http://www.sendatee.net
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Peace Alliance

Wolf Snare

When I saw this topic I thought peace went and ironed his face onto a bunch of shirts with a catchy "Peace Alliance FTW" slogan above it. scary, I was gunna buy one. haha

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Advertising peace shirts on a site devoted to a war game... oh the irony.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

The Lady Shael

Oh no, what have you unleashed...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

they'll be the new "vote pedro"

Blood Wake

I hate "vote Pedro" shirts, everytime I see a kid wearing one I just want to throw him over the border so Peace can deal with them.

but yes, soon there will be Peace Alliance shirts, and we will all rejoice
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Peace Alliance

ya i hated the nepolean dynamite crisis of '05
or was it 06?

the fact that everyone constnatly quited it was the reason i didn't like the movie in the end :(

Blood Wake

I didn't like it cause it had no story and because it was a crappy movie that wasn't funny and had no point :D

h

Peace Alliance

it was an alright movie. when i first saw it i was happy that a low budget movie got to be so popular.... but then.... it happened. again and again

Shadow

I hated the movie from the start and got so fed up with hearing quotes from it... well come to think of it the entire structure of my social life has changed since then. Now everyone I hang out with detests the movie as much as I do

lol i wonder if it was because of napolean dynamite quotes?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..