Revealing news about Peace Alliance

Started by Peace Alliance, April 14, 2007, 05:54:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kell

these roound are a lot easier a lot of the top players have left chase, rudder ect
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

taekwondokid42

hmm. Thats too bad.

So if we have 1547 members, why do we only have 30 ppl who actually play the game?

I know that not all of them are active, but it seems that everytime I look up, someone new has joined.

kell

founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Gen. Volkov

Quotelol, I was just kidding. I don't think peace has gone on but 1 run yet, and Wolf Snare hasn't even stuck his nose in yet.

Tone and intent are hard to tell on the internet, to me it looked you were being unjustifiably cocky.

QuoteAnd, I know how easy it is for it to all come crashing down, wolf snare took my networth from 400mil to 150mil overnight.

Right then.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

RazorClaw

AYE PWN JU ALLZ DAHA DAHA DAHAHAHAHA!

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES