Prot's Declaration.

Started by Peace Alliance, June 04, 2007, 12:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

We Prot members officially declare that anyone ranking higher then a Prot member is officially breaking our clans laws and will therefore be lowered and punished.

cloud

lol, hiding behind your clan again, eh peace?
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Peace Alliance

as if i'm having networth issues? stayin on top of you guys is hardly a challange for me - especially since we're all working so well together

cloud

on top of whom? I'm working alone, and still making more nw than you even with your clannies help. Sorry if i dont need 7 people helping me to break 200 mill nw.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Peace Alliance

you're silly, and clearly donno what you're talking about.

Also, i would like to point out that Prot has never, and will never make a kill run. Unless of course we get killed. which shouldn't happen because most people understand that you don't just kill people for no reason.

idunno

Most people :-D

Lol anyone ranking higher than your clan is breaking rules! Nice! :P Can i join?

RazorClaw

can I join you guys? just because, I forgot how nice it was to have windy sending you aid like, all the time, and it's much harder to support my army now that I'm actually having to balance the budget and stuff. plus, then you'd have a pretty low-ranking member, so you would have justification for punishing lots of people! eh? eh?

Gen. Volkov

Well Razor, it's up to Peace. I personally would let you in, because if I remember correctly, you are a fairly decent player.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

cloud

Quote from: Peace Alliance on June 04, 2007, 12:29:11 PM
you're silly, and clearly donno what you're talking about.

Also, i would like to point out that Prot has never, and will never make a kill run. Unless of course we get killed. which shouldn't happen because most people understand that you don't just kill people for no reason.

so does this mean if i clan up you wont have me killed?
-Kilk

Peace Alliance

Yes it does. and that goes for anyone who wants to clan up. We do not do kill runs unless they're in response to a kill.