6 (35.3%)
Fall
1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Shadow

late winter/early spring - perfect skiing weather
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Aqualis

I like winter only because it allows me to practice my rally driving skills. :evil:

i can now confidently control a 60mph fishtail. On ice.

[EDIT: No, I'm not overconfident, that one was actually not started intentionally.]

[EDIT II: However, other things were less unintentional ...]
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Ashyra Nightwing

Still summer, the fabulous season of over-abundant free time and boredom. I'm bored. College starts tomorrow. I'm giving up Chemistry, god darn waste of time subject...

Scarwake

I said summers, but if they continue to be things that nearly cause me to wish it were winter because of how dang hot it is in INDIANA......hello its not supposed to get over 100 degrees in Indiana during the summer....a normal summer in Indiana has problems getting to the low 90's and I miss that....

Walk out side during these latest summers and you want to walk right back inside....its muggy, humid, and too hot.
Its like a Sauna, literally.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Shadow

i live in an area where it rarely hit 35 C - i don thtink in fahrenheit

i dont think i could survive anything hotter. I'm a cold weather person 10 C is perfect

Gen. Volkov

TJ, I don't how long you've been living in Indiana, but 100 degree heat is not unheard of. 90 degree heat is actually pretty common, even in a "normal" Indiana summer. I've lived here for 19 years of my life, so I should know. The winters are what's screwed up really. The last few have been really really mild, on the whole. There were a few weeks in January this past one that approached the normal amount of snow and cold temps we get, but overall they've been really mild, with low 40 and high 30 degree temps lasting well into December, and very little snow. Winter used to start in November and really hit it's stride around New Year's Day.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

temperatures in NB range from -35F to 95 F

Aqualis

I've seen Illinois ranger from -40 F to 113 F in the same year.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Shadow

that would be a freak year i think

ive seen winter start in november and end in may - 6.5 months of snow

in toronto

kell

better then a year of rain, this was our wettest sumer on record think it hit 200 and something days of rain in a row so my tan is killer
founder of eire

first emp on the new server