Vengence

Started by Peace Alliance, October 20, 2004, 04:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Vengence is back. You now have the oppertunity to play peacefully. Only attacking in retaiation. But don't think of a Vengence member as an HPR you can feed off of. If you read our rules, you'll reolise that your attacks will ONLY result in you losing anything you take from us.

Here are the rules. please read wether you plan on jioning the clan or not because it'll help you understand our stance.

<span style='color:green'>Vengence Clan Rules

Attacks Under 8:

Any attack under 8 must be retaliated 1 for 1. This means 7 attacks are retaliated with 7 attacks. Or, if you prefer, an attack for 5K land

can be retaliated with an attack for 5K land.

Attacks of 8 or more:

If you get attacked 8 or more times, then you are allowed to teach your attacker not to attack you again. Attack him as much as you wish.

Attacks of 16 or more:

If you are attacked 16 or more times, you are allowed to ask your clanmates to help you out in retaliation.

Recurring attacks:

A recurring attack will be when you get attacked in 2 or more of your opponents runs. If you ave recurring attacks, you are allowed to ask

your clanmates for help in attacking him. You are also allowed to attack him as much as you want.

Attacks that aren't retaliation:

The ONLY attacks you are allowed to make that aren't in retaliation are when you get asked by a clanmate to attack someone. If a clan is

set to war, it DOES NOT mean you can attack at will.

The Truce clause:

If you are attacking all out one someone who attacked you more then 8 times, or because of a clanmates request, and that warlord asks

for a truce, you are obligated to take it. However, you are allowed to take 1:1 from the opponent before you have to take the truce.</span>

If you see any vengence member breaking these rules, report it to me, and i will punish them.

[i'll add this in too]
this is what Vengeance members get for breaking the rules:

QuoteIf any warlord in vengence breaks the rules, they will be warned. If they have had more then 3 warnings, they are out of the clan.

If the rule infraction was if they attacked someone against the rules, the person they attacked will be allowed a fair retliation WITHOUT getting hit back.

Heres the most important part. If someone gets 3 warnings and still  breaks the rules, they will be kicked out of the clan. Getting kicked out of the clan isn't the bad part. if they are expelled, they will become FREE LAND to everyone else in the clan. In other words, you will be thrown into a pit of hungry vengence warlords who have nobody else to eat but YOU.

the person who asses's the punishments (IE wolf snare, who will be my standing clan leader,or his chosen clan assistant) will be in charge of notifying the warlord of their infractions, issuing the warnings, and when expelling, telling the warlord what their in for, and telling everyone in the clan who the raw meat is.

These rules had to be made because of a few infracters, several members of the clan are on their 1st or 2nd warning right now, but when the season resets, those will be erased. slates are cleaned every season for everyone EXCEPT someone who was expelled. when the resets happen, the clan should make it their business to figure out who the expelled members are, so they know who to feed off.

Neobaron

*prods old PA*

---

*yawn*

---

*Has a clan or would join already*
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Guthorm Swordmaster

I guess I've joined.Neo what clan have you made?

windhound

...Neo didnt make a clan, he joined one...

g'luck w/ vengence peace...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Neobaron

*no longer has a clan and is waiting for that great message to come from PA aboot joining up*

^.^

Juska

I hope the wagon pulls out suddenly when you try to hop onto it.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Neobaron

well big j-man...

Im a Vengence member... i was there in the beggining, and ive stuck with it whenever it has been around, and even led it a couple of times.  

---

Sorry if i left a clan whose 2 top members went kaput 2 days after i joined =-(

Peace Alliance

sure man, join on up. i'll let pretty much anyone in, its not a skill-requiring clan

Peace Alliance

*bump*

Poonzors (#37)'s "vengance" clan is NOT based off of my "vengence" clan used so long ago. Just makin sure everyone knows that in case anyone got confused..

Poonzors, mayhap you'll wanna change the name now that you know what the clan name implies? or start a REAL vengence clan which would be cool 'cause it's been a while...

Ruddertail

You'd get farmed to the nth by unclanned people. I expect to get hit max times, anyhow. And if you're not grabbing land, you won't have much, which means you won't have a big enough army to std me and hurt me that way.

Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Peace Alliance

Actually, it worked out well, we often didn't get attacked much at all and we were quite high in the ranking... Remember, diplomacy is a big part of this game, especially at the time when we had a lot of more advanced players who took into consideration the consequences of their actions and usually opted not to over attack us.

also, if we are getting hit max times, then we aren't going to be "not grabbing land" because we'll have plenty of opportunity's to retaliate :)

Ruddertail

Right, but you won't be very good up until you start getting land. So people can leave you alone for the first week or two, then start farming you. I don't think you'll be able to retal and cause enough damage to make it not worth attacking you, if you have a lot of land.
Kyle says:

Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Peace Alliance

well we managed to make it not worth it back then... I mean, if someone overattacked then the guy was allowed to "invite" other members to attack him too, which meant if you crossed us then a whole bunch of land starved warlords would be attacking you a TON. this was back in the day when clans were used more often in turbo, so think about if you were the guy who logged in and you had like 1 or two people you were allowed to attack... you'd be attacking them a LOT. i remember vengence made a lot of people feel bad about themselves.

Ruddertail

Meh, if they're clanned, sure. If not...
Kyle says:

Sober up you fool!