Cheezwhiz kids.

Started by wolf bite, May 13, 2007, 12:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Cheezwhiz kids.

As some of you may have noticed, we have a bunch (like 5 or 6) of new people checking out our turbo site.  We all remember our first time into battle, wondering what different buttons do.  There will always be mistakes in actions and diplomacy. It takes some time to understand our unwritten rules of honor.  I know this is hard for the veteran players taking cuts and bruises and holding back the type of retaliation you would do against a deliberate invasion. 

But in the long run, we build more competition, which makes for a more fun game for all.  Who knows, among one or two of them we may have our next emperor.

Talking about cheese and a game about hungry rats, where did our cheese spammers go?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Wolf Snare

Someone is going to have to teach these kids some lessons in mannors, and you wont like it if Im the one to do it.  shortly after I log on to find these nubs had killed peace alliance, I start my land run and when I hit 80k acres three of them onlne me to 20k.

I went to construct and realized they had already attempted to kill me right before, but couldnt because of my unconstructable land.

Now, I sent them all messages, and they have stopped now. but if I have to put up with consistant attempted kill runs and online attacks while running, Im not going to stop the killing spreee until justice is rightly served.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Walter Sobchak

I apologize for their behavior, I'm the webmaster/host/forum admin/everything ever 8) and I know these guys in person and they're jerks

I have no clue about these unwritten rules so I'm just keeping to myself failing to properly control my army and being pathetic

i'll tell them to stop being jerks

these guys have actually been playing since 2 years ago i just started

idunno

Killing peace alliance was wostly his own fault.  Earlier I had attacked him for a bunch of land and he decides to attack me a bunch of times, almost kills me, and makes a clan named retal(iation.) So we saw that he was low on land and killed him :/.  I'm sorry if I don't understand the "unwritten" rules but I've only played for a few days and will hopefully play the "right" way and earn more respect soon. 

edit: lols cheezwhiz kids :P

kell

killed PA??? good luck I did that once when I was new, band I was dead in a few hours. it thought me a leason in gettin my but kicked  :-P

looks as if turbo got fun when I left typical
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

wolf bite

Just some tips on diplomacy and honor.  No one needs to follow them.  Some people never follow them.  But usually these unwritten rules will keep you out of a fight to the death. 

When not in a declared war:

1)   Attack for your own self-help, not to harm others.
2)   Don?t attack people when you can see their net changing because they are using turns.
3)   When you see a star next to someone?s account for a long time and their net has not changed. Send them a simple note before attacking saying something like ?Are you done using turns?  Will attack in ten minutes if no response.?
4)   Sack is a declaration of war!  Only use it if at war already, want to be at war, or maybe once against someone if you are really low on cash.
5)   Most players are in the Indy strategy where they only have one type of army in this no leader round.  Thus they don?t care about their land when not using turns and will gladly even tell you how best to attack them.  Attacking them using the only type of army they have will kill off their needed troops when they would have no problem having lost the land if attacked on their weak spot.  Check what type of army they were attacking with from the news and don?t use that type against them.
6)   Most people will not even check who attacked them if they are left after the attack about as much land as those in rank around them.
7)   Likewise, if others are fighting with these honor rules, but still attacked lot because you had a lot of land, don?t take it personal.

Gee, I guess the rules could be written. Hehe.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

mmmyes, that Poonzors fellow sacked me about 25-30 times taking me down to 5k land when i had originally had 33k.

Something like that is not done unless you're going to start a war.

and I sent you messages explaining this. You had plenty of warning and heads up. By all accounts i should be slicing heads off right now -_-

Vraal

The entire clan has had warnings from me, they hit me hard everyday with nothing but sacks, if I had any ability at all without leaders I'dve been chopping heads a long time ago
Ignorance can be fixed, stupid is forever.

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to
help him gain world domination
"Pessimism: Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people every year who were trying to find it."

idunno

Well we all know that you guys will be semi-happy to know that the clan has been broken up. 

Gen. Volkov

Vraal, I'd be happy to teach you a simple indy strategy.

"idunno", PA attacked you because he needed land, if he had been trying to kill you, you would be dead right now. You'll earn respect when you show respect.

PA, if you want help slicing heads off, I'm free to do so.

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

idunno

I'm pretty sure he wasn't but it doesn't matter because this is pretty much over :wink:.  Btw whats all of your names on turbo or am I not allowed to know?