GARLOR

Started by Blood Wake, March 30, 2007, 12:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Actually, it was to distinguish that now is when we should talk about it :)

you guys should be doing research into this. hundreds of thousands are in danger in albania because of the crisis!

get volkov to tell you all about it

Gen. Volkov

Quote*misses and accidntily kills Chuck Norris* sorry about that volky.....your out of luck now sad

You can't kill Chuck Norris. Especially not with a gun. Chuck Norris doesn't get hit with bullets, they bounce off of him and hit the shooter. Because Chuck Norris is just badass like that. So, I guess you are dead Alazar.

Quoteget volkov to tell you all about it

There is no crisis in Albania, he started this 3 years ago, when I was talking about a real crisis somewhere, and he got bored of it. There have been no issues in Albania for 20 years. Trust me, I have done research on it.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Purple Dragon

Quote from: Alazar is Back on April 10, 2007, 06:17:29 PM
well, i have jesus on my side! 8-)

he just put chuck norris on an old rugged cross and took back the orb giving it to me for safe keeping!

Cya late Chuck Norris, i'll see you in [haties]!!!

Jesus can walk on water

But only Chuck Norris can walk on jesus!
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES