Turbo Help?

Started by White Fang, May 04, 2007, 03:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Fang

Okay...so I figured I would drop all my land, thereby killing my account, and restart (due to picking the wrong race). Unfortunately, the game is now making me delete my account, but then it won't let me delete due to it being "too new." Essentially, my account (Redan Dash) is now stuck in limbo.

Help? (Sorry for the trouble).

Peace Alliance

remake without deleting and we'll undisable you upon request

White Fang

Alright. I actually used a different email address*, so depending on the specific methods it uses to check for multi's, it may not disable me at all.

(*I'm using an email address that doesn't make me completely undo my spam filter in order to get email's from RWL).

windhound

just use gmail for a good throwaway email addr....  or just use them period.  between their spam filter and thunderbird's adaptive junk mail control I get near zero spam..  plus its over 2 gigs of mail storage

and for future ref, this early in the game the admins will usually change your race for you..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

i've received 5 e mail in the junkmail (4 of which were in the last month and i think it's 'cause of some ebay thing) and i've had the account for 2 years i think :)