Out of the dust came a shadow.

Started by Ereptor, April 16, 2007, 03:00:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

Ereptor's armies had begun to complain.? Not because they were hungry, tired or thirsty.? Rather it was the heavy weight of their swords on their belts and not in their hands.? It seemed like years since they had seen a real fight and not even the rumors of a great battle had stirred them up.? And then, just like cat springing upon its prey, the horns began to sound, captains banged on tent poles yelling and the noise of an army awakening could be heard for miles away.? The news had come that Wolf Snare had a formed a resistance.? In fact his army was not anywhere near the size of Ereptor's but it was a challenge none the less, at least the fierce creature hoped so.? At dawn the next day the armies met.? It was a one sided battle.? Snare it seemed had already been defeated and these armies were his last stand before he would have to go elsewhere to search for land.? The pounding began and didn't stop until night fall.? Ereptor sent for more troops sensing he could pound Snare back to the desolate area under which the weak snarled and scratched at each others feet fighting for a stream or a pond that would give water for their weakened troops.

Ereptor then sent the two messengers 6 hours apart to Wolf Bite's camp.? The first arrived asking for more troops.? Wolf Bite concurred and sent the armies with confidence and sadness, knowing that this would bring an end to the war, but also that by sending any aid to Ereptor he knew he had seen them for the last time.? Wolf was right.? The aid arrived shortly before dawn on the second day and went straight to the front lines.? Snare was pounded again by wave after wave.? The second messenger had arrived at the same time the aid had arrived to Ereptor.? He proclaimed to Wolf Bite that the war was over and Snare had been sent packing with nothing left but the clothes on his shoulders.? Wolf Bite declared the war over.? But the battle raged on.? Snare in full retreat, and Ereptor who had missed most of the beginning of the war, finally had his thirst quenched.? Or did he.

Out of the dust marched an army that was ready for war.? There had not come an army like this since Ereptor was a young cat.? The army had an eeriness about it and a bloodthirst in its eyes.? It marched on.? Bloodwake who had been a menace to Ereptor in the early days of this war was the first victim to receive the dark claw of Ereptor.? Others whom had allied with the Cat for the war were now closer then ever becoming his next victims.? WolfSnare himself after receiving some new troops had taken some weaker warlords land.? This was quickly dealt with and even when the troops cheered that Snare had been defeated once more Ereptor gain no order to retreat and those that disobeyed were swiftly dealt with.? The army under the shadow of the great cat marched on, *drum drum drum* the beats of the paws of the army against the ground, *drum drum drum* the black army marched to the dark mountain.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Peace Alliance

Ereptor stands on his own? Even in your most powerful days you had allies.

Blood Wake

I was a menace to you? what? gimme my money back, lance, lol.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Gen. Volkov

Interesting, Ereptor has decided to actually play once again. We'll see how long he lasts. Hopefully it's more than a week. XD.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

Well, surely you can make me look like a coward all you want by exagerating so dramatically. Not to mention, I just made my first run following the take down that bite perfected.

But if you want to do this Chris, lets do it.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cloud

so much for ereptor being a threat...
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gorak

well
Ereptor's recent attacks on my empire has just made him another enemy

assuming thats who this is
The Original Shadow (#864)
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

cloud

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Peace Alliance

He may have been a little bit overambitious, methinks

Alazar is Back

Incredi in Creperum or something like that is ereptor
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..