Clan storehouse

Started by Shadow, September 16, 2007, 08:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

well what do the developers think? peace? shael? wolf?

good idea volkov
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

Personally, I never thought the storehouse would be a regular feature. Even with the suggestions made here, I'd rather it didn't become a game feature. I can totally see us doing storehouse rounds in the future though. There's so many different versions of a storehouse round we could try...like one where the clan members see what's in the storehouse, one where you store land, or turns...etc.

But I don't really know anything about the game, and I'm not the one who makes those decisions.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

I'm in line with shael on this one, I think it's important to keep special things special. I've got loads of really nifty sounding features we could add to the game, but most of them i wouldn't want to be using all the time because the game would just get all clogged :(

Shadow

he, fair enough. so far im really enjoying this round tho :-P

Wolf Snare

Personally I think an available storehouse will reduce alot of the risk that comes with clanning up. Unless it does not create a competitive edge, I don't like the idea.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

taekwondokid42

Right now I think we are just trying to encourage the growth of clans.

Personally I would like to see 4ish clans with more than 3 people in them (on reg server) trying to be the best.

We could start worrying about "too much advantage" if there became a huge amount of clans, and most of them completely uninterested in working together to be the best clan.

Wolf Snare

If that is the case, why not brainstorm some benifits of being in a clan. There are many ways to provoke clan use. In my eyes keeping the storehouse around is like creating your own personal marketplace within your clan, with accumulating interest and no possibility of subterfuge from enemy clans. It's basically safehouse for anything and everything you don't want to lose to other people.  To me that seems like a bit much.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

no, read the conditions on the first page - no interest, and anything not used after 24 hours get bumped back. its a way of trading between clan members without using turns, not a safe house