mouse

Started by zack harmon, March 09, 2007, 08:58:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Peace Alliance on April 03, 2007, 04:19:00 PM
lots of food and a double food spell wouldn't help out indy'ers at all...

i dont want it for an indy strat i just want to have a race where you can make a ton of food, with or without leaders, something new to try, actually i just tried a new strat that i like its a leader/indy hybrid that i start out farming with :-P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Wolf Snare

Well either way this mouse topic goes, I'd really like to see the new race stats implimented. If you need some help/ suggestions / someone to crack a whip over your head, come talk to me peace.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Alazar is Back

yeah w/e new stuff we can add to attract players and keep them here, without making it too complex.... :wink:

Wolf Snare

It's not even that..., All other promi games dislike our code because it is too biased towards leader races. Our indy races, (well, race) is so poor in performance compared to a basic leader strat, that it restricts our game population to either do horribly, or change their strategy to leaders.

I know you are getting it sorted out, but I insist on helping you through it if it means discussing it on AIM for 5 hours a week until complete.  :-P
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Alazar is Back

actualy i have talked with people from valhall and thats exactly what they have told me, they dont like the code, because the indy is so weak plus they like to have a command for indy like forage is for food, so that they may gain extra troops per turn, but i am not an admin and dont run it so you decide!

Peace Alliance

The new races will have 7 uniquely different stratagies that are each intended to be equally as strong in their purposes.

But ya, gonna have to keep you guys in the dark as to how the setup is going to go for now... i like to build the suspense (and i like to wait till the code gets built too, hehe)

Alazar is Back

jerk......pays crazy Al Queada(however you spell that) member to come torture the secrets outa you!