Congrats Snare

Started by cloud, October 30, 2006, 09:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

You passed the 1 Billion Networth mark on Reg.  :-D
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Wolf Snare

yay.

why not aim for 2?? :evil:
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Juska

Cause such a noob like you could never get 2.  8-)
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

cloud

lol, i think rwl is dead...:\ I've held emperorship through vacation for too long...
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Ereptor

The last couple months were basically Snare and I both  raising our networth to insane heights, fighting each other, and killing people for fun and basically forgetting about our accounts and dieing.  Thats all that really happened.  Its like a graveyard out there, with a couple newb zombies wandering around every full moon.  Tis a sad thing really...
*walks into shadow*
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Wolf Snare

my account died due to inactivity. I can get on maybe once a week if I'm lucky, when I'm /not/ grounded. I'm sorta fixing things up in my life right now, and although it's going good, I don't have the time nor computer access for RWL at the moment. Things may turn a corner soon, and I might be going to live back home soon, but nothing is certain.

As Ereptor stated, yeah, we had our fun and did what we could, but it all gets old after a while. I'm hoping some of us can get something started when I make my return to RWL sometime within the next 4 months. Hang in there guys, I'd hate to log on and find us shut down.

PS: Peace, revive me if ya can  :-D
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ereptor

Yea i died of inactivity as well.  Ya know, even though being grounded was horrible when i was a kid.  When i hear about kids being grounded know it actually gives me some peace of mind that their parents give a beep about them.  I know and work with so many kids that their parents do care enough to even ground them let alone set any house rules.  It sucks being grounded and I don't know your circumstances.  But things could always be worse.  :P good luck in whatever you do snare. 
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Germania

I know why... people started playing facebook instead. Can't lose any land there.

Wolf Snare

:-P

Ironically enough, I just signed up there 10 mins ago.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

What's your last name Snare?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Alazar is Back

what is facebook is that a cool server also.....it is sad i had to quit this game for a bout a year (played most of the previous years) i come back expecting to see tons of people playing, and then my hopes were crushed when i saw the scores' list on both reg and turbo!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gen. Volkov

So that's who added me as a friend on Facebook!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

whats the website for facebook? :?
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..