How can you rip these guys apart? (Gorak & Volky) :-P

Started by Alazar is Back, April 12, 2007, 04:52:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

BS man, Led Zeppelin had far more influence on both Grunge and modern music.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

cloud

I don't think zeppelin had that much influence on alternative, or anything that has to do with teen angst for that matter.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gorak

Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

ok, Gorak ill give you the benefit of the doubt maybe i listen to alot of radio bands, but Black Stone Cherry is not a radio band, not manufactured, not a "fad" band, they dont play on the radio, i wish they did.......That was the point i was trying to make and that they way duck different than a nickleback or hinder or creed or all those mainstream bands, they are unknown fairly new and a really outstanding band. Their cd is one of those that you can listen to every song on it withouth changing any at all, every song is good!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gorak

Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Alazar is Back

well maybe for you thats a really good sign, id really like to see what you thought of them, i like em'.....so yeah probably not even though in that other topic we proved that we like a few of the same bands.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Holby

You're only allowed to say that things are good until they're on the radio, at least publicly :-P

I thought Hinder was Nickelback when I heard 'Lips of an Angel'. *Shudder*

I liked Panic! before they hit radio, it's all so catchy and witty.

I don't know how to tie sentences together.
I will not deleted this