I'm done too

Started by Peace Alliance, March 19, 2007, 03:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

well i suppose you're right. I'll not quit, but i certainly amn't going to play nicely with those two anymore.

Neobaron

If you know anything about math youd also realize that attacking a guy with lower land means you wont get as much... so if he has 90k to begin with, and knocks himself up 40 k from you in a run, youre going to get more back by hitting him when eh has the 130 than if you would if he had only the 90.

:?
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Wolf Snare

Neo man, stop drinking on the job.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Neobaron

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Wolf Snare on March 19, 2007, 09:59:15 PM
meh. Its not that big of a deal in my eyes. I come online, and if I have full turns, I make my run and that's that. I attack whether people are online or not, though if I am on good terms with them ( have them on AIM / MSN) I will almost always let them know first, common courtesy. If I am low blown online, I usually get pissed like you PA, but not to that extent. Theyy will better learn their lesson if you buy out the troop type they are attacking with and hit them back harder. Better off than complaining on the forum and then quitting the game; to me that seems sorta unsportsmanshiplikeish..

this is true, we attack each other just enough to make runs quite often, he is probably my biggest ally in this game, and i am always asked first, and i tell him to go for it, as for me ive asked windy, neo, sean, and a few others if ic ould take a bit of their land, they said it was just fine!

Zack- Dude you do have one thing to learn and its that if some1 takes a bit of your land, that don't mean you go to war with them, you can take it back, but dont hold a grudge cause if that person didnt than some1 else will!

PA- dude quitting is stupid, you were mad and unrational, there is no point in it, i for one like to see the game improve and you can help with that, so at least finish out the set!

As for online attacking the only person that ever does it to me is Redan Dash(White Fang) and he does it quite ofen! One time i attacked back and experienced what you guys are talking about its not worth it and it aint any fun!.....thats my two cents :-P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..